Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My messy full Studio

This started because l had orderd some art stuff then found some right in front of me on a shelf in my small studio, why is this as am sure there is a little elve hiding things as it happens so often. Now l am looking for my hand needle tool as have the embelisher but also need the hand one for fine details.
One thing l must tell you all is buy Maggie Grey's book on using the embelisher, its fantastic, will get a picture in today if l can. But l was going to sell mine till l read the book and there is so many ideas to try that yesteday l ordred a lot of merina wool tops and silk ones and went in the studio and found a lot more ###. Some of the pale silk and merina in peaches and pinks and lilacs l am going to sell on ebay. I have a bright red website and l love how Michelle has done it but you have to think about colours of art work against it.
As soon as l get some done will put them on here.

No comments: