Saturday, March 17, 2007

Its so nice when a student is happy

I got a email of one of my students today and its really made me feel so happy as most keep doing there textile art but don't tell me about it, so l am so pleased that this lady isthrilled about it, you never know l might be ableto post some pictures. Thank you Jill fo making a dark wet saturday so good.
***********************************************************************************
Hi Jill, I hope you are well.I have been having a great deal of fun with the free hand machine embroidery i love the different results with different threads and materials. I have also really enjoyed the transfer dyes the results are brilliant not at all like the look when first painted. I have used velvets and polyester cotton but also vilene and the all look great. I am dead impressed with how clear the detail of the painting is I went back and made some more beads from the material dyed. I am still working on using metals and foils when I can pull myself away from fme and transferring!!!

No comments: