Friday, April 20, 2007

NEW GROUP

NEW GROUP
I said when l gave my other group after four years l would never start another as it took four years of my life but !!!!!!
I looked all over for groups on textile and fabric arts but counldn't find any, most of the good ones are not on yahoo's public list so its not easy to find one other than the sewing machines that do the work for you or cross stitch and paper arts , so if you are a bit further on and have done courses there doesn't seem to be anything.
So my new group is called 'All things fabric' which covers a lot and we have a lot of nice friendly and helpfull members.
I am doing some small workshops on subjects we are chattering about so am hoping this group will fill the void.
So if anyone wants to join and the link at the top will not work , just leave me a message and l will get back to you.
Just found out that blogger thinks the url had illegal characters in it but it was completley right so in case of problems this the groups link,
www.allthingsfabric@yahoogroups.com

No comments: